Tuesday, June 8, 2010

08.06.10

Sleep and eat have become my daily routine seriously.
I sleep like there is no morning and night which makes mummy mumble all the time.

My time of sleeping has become abnormal. I slept at 4a.m. in the morning and woke up at 2 or 3 in the afternoon.

And the best part is I could back to bed after 2 hours I woke up.

I love my previous Tuesdays as someone was here to accompany me but not this week.

The air- condition in my room strike by lighting that's why it makes me hate how much to sleep in my heat-room.

Hence, I went to sister's room to rest whenever she is out to work.

5pm-9pm I back to my so called nap. Instead of nap i think i should considered it as a sleep.

I dreamt about HIM. In the dream, he said that he will be going to college on Friday to accomplish his assignment since he had already skip 2 weeks classes in a row.


















Afraid of being lonely? Maybe that's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment