Sunday, September 23, 2012

THE WANTED CONCERT LIVE IN MALAYSIA @ SUNWAY LAGOON

Guess what? I canceled my class on that night just to make myself to The Wanted concert at Sunway Surf beach last monday. The boyfriend picked me up around 7.30pm and then headed to the mall to have dinner before the concert. The boyfriend had no idea who are them yet he still willing to accompanied this little girl chasing after her idols. hugs*



















Thanx to X-pax and Nuffanang for giving me the opportunity to watch The Wanted live


























The opening act was Kyle Patrick from The Click Five.

At first the boyfriend and I thought how come the band only came  one members. Till he sang the song Happy Birthday only i recalled back the band named The Click Five. Why he didn't sing Jenny? I love that song.






























Finally, The Wanted were out on stage to perform. They performed quite a number of songs from the old and new albums. Most importantly, I got to hear " Heart Vacancy " live! Five girls were randomly picked to go on stage to sing with them. How I wish I got to hug Max ! sorry boyfriend*



























Lastly, the first picture of me and the boyfriend. Memorable much to took it on a concert. Happy 2 weeks baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment