Friday, June 25, 2010

DREAM

Another dream that woke me up again at 10a.m plus.

I was brought back to my primary school.

There were few big chinese words stick on the wall along ground floor classrooms.

I couldn't really remember what was the exact words but it means beware of the ceiling fans and do not stand under it.

And there was this little primary school kid asked me if I will attend function of that night.

I said most probably no and he already guess so that would be my answer.

" You are still young. I could come and visit for your next competition." I replied with a smile.

The scene changed into dark where the route I walked out from the school was muddy.

I could hear the announcement saying that the audience are allowed to enter the hall at 6.30p.m. and the competition gonna start at 8.30p.m.

I tried to hop over the muddy place . By the time I realized, I was hanging on the edge of a mountain.

Dream sial but no one cares...

No comments:

Post a Comment