Saturday, June 26, 2010

THE THREESOME'S OUTING

'Zombie' was the word best described me as I didn't sleep for the entire night.
My body was so weak so I decided not to go out with the buddies.

But I changed my mind at the very last minute to go out instead of staying at home doing nothing.

Thanx to Eunice the always-slow-in-action who makes Evon an hour late to arrive my place.

Headed to Time Square. There was a little jammed as usual due to weekend.

Supposed to watch Sex and The City 2 but left front 3 rows. Therefore, we switched toThe Hauting Lover.

Had our dinner at Old Town before we started our shopping spree.


















Sherry's Orange Yogurt Smoothies
Eunice's Xiao Mai Chao
Evon's Ice Lemon Tea























Eunice's food first served - curry noodles.

Evon and I waited quite some time for our food. We forgot to camwhore while food was served cause too hungry.























Evon and Sherry























While Sher was sipping orange smoothies.























Evon with her ice lemon tea.

Shopped for an hour before the movie.























Pink flower hair clip.























High waist belt.























Demo with the hair clip.

Err.. I couldn't find 'The Haunting Lover ' movie poster in google.

The movie was sucks anyway. It's 'Umum' that's why not scary at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment