Sunday, September 26, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Me

The most hot & spicy news has hit the eyes of world!!! Digi in conjunction with iPhone 4 has launched the most affordable packages on 24th September 2010. It's now available at 45 outlets nationwide to convenience Digi loyal customers and also to attract new customers to make purchase. The list of stores which is selling iPhone 4 can be checked at http://www.digi.com.my/iphone/getone_wheretobuy.html




















Apart from the already-known-fact of the fastest , highest - resolution iPhone such as :

1. FACE TIME
iPhone 4 makes video calling a reality. See you friends while you talk to them and make phone calls like you've never seen before. iPhone 4 to iPhone 4 over Wi-Fi.
( I could video call my friends to ask there opinions which dresses or top suit me more when I couldn't decide by myself during my alone-shopping-spree)

2. RETINA DISPLAY
It's the sharpest , most vibrant , highest resolution phone screen ever . With four times the pixel count of the previous iPhone , image and text are amazingly crisp.
( My friend- Victor told me that it is even clearer than our human eye's vision! )

3. MULTITASKING
Run multiple application at the same time and switch between them instantly. All without sacrificing performance of battery life.
( No more lag-ness and running slow when too many application is on. Not like usual mobile have to restart the phone all over again once it's lag and it's frustrating you know ! Plus, battery is life-longer. Don't have to worry about forgetting to bring charger to work place or where so ever.)

4. HD VIDEO RECORDING
Now you'll have a great HD video camera with you. Record , edit and share HD video right on iPhone 4.
( It's a very good function for blogger like me to post up some live video such as make up tutorials and singing video. :))

5. 5 -MEGAPIXEL CAMERA
Photography in iPhone 4 takes a giant leap forward. The 5-megapixel camera includes a 5x digital zoom , a built-in LED flash and improve low-light performance.
( My current mobile camera is only contain of 3.2 megapixel and the picture outcome is kindda blur when it took during night time or dark background. With extra 1.8 megapixel, I could capture a clearer and interesting picture to attract more visitors to my blog.)



Now, it's my turn to share my-own-fact of wanting an iPhone 4:

1. I WANT , I GET THE BEST DEALS ON THE TURBO 3G NETWORK.
If i were to win the one and only iPhone 4, I'm so gonna select the iDiGi 238 and it's only cost RM 163. I could enjoy 1,000 mins of voice call, 600 sms , 60 sms and 5 GB of internet access.
( Students could easily afford by doing 2 days part time to pay for this package and utilize their iPhone 4 to the max.)
Check out at http://www.digi.com.my/iphone/getone_want_iphone.html for iDiGi Postpaid Plan.

2. ENJOY EXCLUSIVES PRIVILEGES
Sign up and become iDiGi customer!!!The iDiGi Privilege Card is packed with every iPhone purchased from Digi. It serves as both your warranty and privilege card. Besides that, it could save my monthly bill when I use Auto Billing with any of the credit cards that's stated.
( In my case, I could save up to (12 x RM 5 )x 2 = RM 120 for 2 years contract. )
Original cost : RM 163 x 24 = RM 3,912
Rebate cost : RM 158 x 24 = RM 3,792
Check out at http://www.digi.com.my/iphone/rewards.html for more rewards!

3.EASY BONUS LINK POINTS FOR EASY PAYMENT PLANS
Sign up for iDiGi plan using any of Easy Payment Plan (EPP) options and will receive bonus link point within the first 3 months. For iDiGi 238 plan, points upon sign up is up to 6,000!
Check out at http://www.digi.com.my/iphone/rewards.html for easy bonus link point.

4. THIS CHANGE EVERYTHING AGAIN
If I were to win iPhone 4, this could change my life into a better and easy one. With my busy hectic work, I could contact my friends and family easily with no rushing conversation on the phone just to save credits, with my hectic schedule I could just jot down in it without bringing any hard copy notebook and pen, video recording and capture my precious moment with my love ones and share with my readers in blog.

5. Last but not least " Why do I insist to want an iPhone 4?"
The fastest , highest - resolution iPhone first catches my eyes with its dynamic design, application and function that makes everyone so eager and irresistible to have one on their hands with the tangible feelings instead of seeing on tv or print advertisement. I wanna be the first one who own this iPhone 4 to bring out the trend and fever among my friends to be the cool iPhone 4 clan!


3 comments: