Tuesday, September 14, 2010

DOLLY CHAMPAGNE PINK'S HAIR COLOR

Grab this Freshlight hair color from Hap Chai Odean mall.





















The packaging catches my eye and it cost cheaper in Thai.
I decided to pick this rarely see color instead of the normal one.





















Three bottles in one including a pair of gloves.
Mixed the first and second bottle together and then can start apply.
The third bottle is conditioner and it smells good like strawberry flavor.





















And this is the outcome!
Not so obvious here but can see clearly under the sunlight

You will get to see the exact color in my upcoming post. :)

4 comments:

  1. nice packaging and the color seems ok la

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, girl~ I didn't bought this~ I saw this that the place you mention~~ XD I wanna buy~ but scare not suits for me~ XD

    ReplyDelete