Saturday, October 1, 2011

FRIGHT NIGHT

The MCC me forgot that I had tuition class yesterday afternoon. I was an hour late for the class due to mummy drove the car out and phone died on me. My student's parent was very understanding after I explained my situation. She didn't mad but laughed a me.

Was dead bored at home on a Saturday night. Received a text from Mr. YS asking me out for late night movie. I asked what movie is he gonna watch before I decide to go or not. " Fright night! " he replied. Straightaway confirm I wanna go cause I missed the one from Nuffnang.

Being a gentlemen, he volunteer to picked me up as he knows I'm sucks in parking. The mister reached my place 15 minutes before the movie starts, He make a big round from Taman Bahagia to Tropicana mall. Actually from my place to the mall is quite near.

Guess how many of us were gather for the movie. Freaking shocked that he told me there's about 10 people gonna join us for movie. Get to meet up with the new bunch of faces of his friends. Movie starts at 11.45pm. The seat that we get was the last row in small hall.


Synopsis:

A teenage horror film addict is shocked to discover that his new next-door neighbor is a vampire in this delightful mix of horror and comedy. The problems only grow for young Charley Brewster (William Ragsdale) when he expresses his thoughts about fanged new neighbor Jerry Dandridge (Chris Sarandon). His girlfriend, Amy (Amanda Bearse), thinks Charley is avoiding their relationship issues, his single mom thinks Dandridge (Chris Sarandon) could be a potential boyfriend, and his buddy "Evil" (Stephen Geoffreys) just thinks Charley's losing it. Worst of all, Dandridge and his nasty assistant, Billy Cole (Jonathan Stark), are on to Charley's wild notions -- and have plans to pay him a late-night visit to silence him. With no one to help him, Charley turns to the one man he knows has faced the wrath of the undead and lived, the fearless vampire killer Peter Vincent (Roddy McDowall). A washed-up actor who has just been fired from his job as the host of a late-night horror show, Vincent is not about to believe in the rantings of an impressionable teen. However, lured by Amy's cash offer, he agrees to help her convince Charley that Dandridge isn't a vampire. There is just one problem: Dandridge is a vampire and when Amy falls under his evil spell, its up Charley and Peter to drive a stake through their potential romance. ~ Patrick Legare, Rovi

My comment:

It's more or less similar with other vampire movies. The storyline is expected. Like the few scene where Charley's friend turned to vampire and got his hand broke from the door shut, and also his neck got chop off half and put it back again. It's so disgusting can! And the magician is so gorgeous looking; my cup of tea!


I love older man, mature and sexy!

Movie after , the bunch went Meng Tien for second round. Humorous people to hang out with. The night was awesome! :)










1 comment:

  1. Glad that you enjoyed your night. I heard this movie turns out to be quite good with the leng zai leading actor :P

    ReplyDelete