Wednesday, December 21, 2011

MOVIES . XMAS DECO . FASHION

16.12.2011

Supposed to attend Kronenbourg L'Aperitif Fashion event which held at G-Tower. Unfortunately, the event began around 7pm which was the after working hour. Due to the unavoidable traffic jam, Serene and I decided to go for dinner and movie instead. We dined at Popeyes and watched Arthur Christmas.



























Venue: Midvalley
Fashion : Black gala maxi dress from Forever21 for fashion event; added on a boyfriend's long sleeves top to make it as a normal outing dress.

18.12.2011

It was a Sunday, all the movie tickets were mostly sold out. Last suggestion was to watch Alvin & The Chipmunks 3. Didn't expect that I could fell asleep in the cinema like seriously. The storyline wasn't interesting except the dance by ladies chipmunks.




































































































Venue: Tropicana City Mall
Fashion : Pink black ribbon top from Padini; light blue jeans from Time Square.

21.12.2011

Met up my unimate Charl Xin at KLCC for the first time after graduated for so long. Had lunch at Sushi King to avoid get stucked at food court during lunch hour.We caught a movie ' New Year's Eve' which I wanted to watch so badly before this. Finally I got to watch it and I like how the plot describe the role of  youngster, couple, single, elderly, daughter have different resolution on new year eve. Though I often have the bias perception which a movie is full of many celebrities in once but this was good seriously.


























After movie, we went to Starbucks to have drinks and small bites. Then, he accompany to shop around and I got the pair of shoes above in Isetan for rm89. Surprisingly , he has good taste in choosing one of the two  pairs of shoes I aimed. And this definitely look better than the one I wanted to buy at first after I tried.

Thanx for the treat for both meals . :)

4 comments:

  1. All the beautiful Decos. Christmas is just around the corner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice heels u bought! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! I like to do those stuff too. Watch movie and go shop. The shoes are lovely!

    ReplyDelete