Friday, August 6, 2010

BOYISH AND OL OF SHERRY

















New bought HP 3-in-1 printer.
Not consider a brand loyalty consumers.
Gave up on Canon cause it cost RM30 extra.





















Seriously going through the instruction notes.
Decided to install the printer including the technical part all by my self.
Usually this is not my job. I'm always the 'Miss Princessy' waiting for someone to fix it for mua.
















Call me the pro !
I'm able to accomplish the installing.
Let me proud of myself for once please.

Victor came and picked me up for interview in this afternoon at Menara PKNS.
















Love my eye make up of the day. :)





















Blush blush!





















The LCLY look!





















'Artistic Picha'





















Sry if i scare you! =D

3 comments:

  1. hey.. u using external keyboard izzit ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanna buy printer for my laptop and print my pics.. how much you bought that printer? is it nice?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ronnie: Yeap.
    pinkrabbit: RM220, I'm not sure about the picture printing cause haven't tried before.

    ReplyDelete