Saturday, May 21, 2011

PRE-SCREENING : PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN

On 16 May 2011,

Attended pre-screening for Pirates Of The Carribean in 3D by Nuffnang invitation. Cousin Ann Nee was tagged along. She reached my place a bit late due to the unavoidable jam cause by the rain. I drove my car to Midvalley while she had her car at my place.

Kindda tiring to drive when it comes to the hectic jam. Dry eyes with heavy shoulder ; plus cousin showed me the wrong way when we almost reached Midvalley. We had no choice but to drove all the way back to PJ and headed to KL again. She could even took over my place when I was driving halfway on the road by putting double signals. Can you imagine how jam was it?

Thought the tickets collecting time was at 8pm.We waited there for half an hour; my tummy was drooling cause have not eaten anything for the whole day.Cousin and I went to Starbucks to have my hot chocolate while cousin had her Chatime bubble tea after collected the tickets. We waited for more than half an hour for her bubble tea . Pek cek sial* Luckily we managed to rush back to the cinema on time before the movie starts.

In conjunction with the movie, Midvalley centre court displayed a big boat which caught the public's attention!



Find the effort putting in to build this boat is kindda behhh till you see the complete one!
( pictures credit from GSC site )









Effort much !


People especially girls usually go for Johnny Depp in the movie; however yours truly find that Penelope Cruz is HOT!

I'm in lesbian mode today. Bare with me not!


4 comments: