Tuesday, March 13, 2012

WHAT WOULD MY 3D WORLD BE WITH LG OPTIMUS 3D?

To be more specify , 3 dimensional is to describe an image that provides the perceptions of depth. When 3 dimensional images are made interactive so that viewers feel involved with the scene , the experience is called virtual reality. In other word- REAL!


















3 dimensional has becoming a trend in movies but the outcomes of the "reality" ain't that impressive in our country so far. The first time I experienced the coolest 3 dimensional movie was during standard six's school trip to Singapore. The graphic was so real that I couldn't help myself to touch it with my hand.











What annoyed me the most is to put on the uncomfortable pair of glasses whenever watching 3 dimensional effect movie. The purpose of going to movie is to enjoy instead of burden your eyes with another unnecessary pair of "eyes". I don't know it's only me or what, I always feel dizzy after wearing the glasses. That's sucks!

















To let go the "burden" , here came by the LG Oprtimus 3D P920 appear at the right timing to fulfill the wants and needs of the market. Now you can record, view and share 3D content in the palm of your hand. It provides amazing and smooth graphic rendering and increase processor performances.


















My 3D world will be a total change if I am the owner of this pretty LG Optimus 3D P920

The main concern of mine is settled- from wearing the 3D glasses to showing off my pretty pair of eyes.


















Friends will be surrounded me just to check out my new baby LG Optimus 3D P920. It's easy to welcome new friends when you have new toy. If you get what I mean.


















I will be the influence or ambassador of the LG Optimus 3D P920 among my friends to persuade them how good in this phone and make it as a trend to have this baby.

















Lastly, I will utilized this baby  LG Optimus 3D P920 whenever I attend concerts. I promise to record live performances and get back to my blog readers by posting the video so that they could experience the LIVE too!




For further information about LG Optimus 3D P920, do check out here

http://www.lg.com/my/mobile-phones/all-phones/LG-smart-phone-optimus-P920.jsp

1 comment: