Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Bcard @ Starbucks

People who know me well know that I am a hot chocolate drinker. Whenever or wherever I dine I will mostly taste their hot chocolate before any other drinks.Through out all that I tasted, I still find that Starbucks has the most tasty hot chocolate. So ya instead of their main drink coffee, I will often go there for that.

One day, I came across Bcard from blogs and I am so excited that Starbucks is one of the merchant partners. Therefore I decided must get the member card just so I could enjoy Starbucks more often. Bloggers were invited to participate in this advertorial writing. I am glad that I was one of the chosen one to have the opportunity to do so.

















On a random weekend, I brought mummy queen along to Starbucks , KLCC to have my favorite hot chocolate. She always complain that the drinks there are pricey and doesn't wanna try. So, that day I told her that we don't have to pay a single cent by showing her I got the magic card which is the Bcard. With the card, I could redeem drinks with the points I have in this card.






















 Happily enjoying the hot chocolate without have to pay yet get to collect points with purchase everytime. Ain't that sounds cool to you? So hurry up go apply Bcard at any participating outlets.  The participating outlets included :






















BCard Benefits:

  • -No annual fees.
  • -Collect BPoints for every purchase and redemption.
  • -BPoints value: 1 BPoint is equivalent in value to 1 sen (100 BPoints = RM1).
  • -Redeem BPoints instantly* at over 250 participating outlets or redeem exclusive items through BCard Online Redemption at www.bcard.com.my.
  • -Check your BPoints via
    • -SMS. Type: BCardpoints16-digit BCard numberBCard pin. And send to 32125.
    • -Online at www.bcard.com.my.

4 comments: