Friday, May 25, 2012

LONG HIATUS AND I'M BACK

It's been two weeks I have not update my blog. Don't even know from where to start my post and so many delayed stories to update here. Just a simple one to get back my blogging mojo in order to continue the up coming stories.

One word to describe the month of May "BUSY!" Yours truly have been waking up early around 5 or 6am just to complete all the sample books on time before the school holidays. Sent in to the office to check and reedit after the gone through.

Finally comes to the semester break! Today, school was having tea party for the students before two weeks holidays starts. All my lovelies were in their smart casual, looking gorgeous and beautiful. Managed to capture pictures with them and I will be uploading on next post soon.

Before I ended my post, I am gonna show you some clothes and dressing that I feel like purchasing from online blogshops. Only see also will make me happy. Just another distress method to save me from being crazy from the daily routine and workload.





































 









































Good night peeps. Have a great weekends! :)

1 comment:

  1. Likey the #3 dress! :) You should definitely get it!
    Hehe anyways, enjoy your hols!! :D

    ReplyDelete