Saturday, July 7, 2012

FLORAL FEVER

When I was young, I always think that floral print is only for those old people. And i will never pull off one on myself instead I will just go for plain color top as simple as it looks. My perception totally changed when i reached aged 20-ish. In fact , i think that floral print is the most daintiest look you could never failed to mix and match. Therefore, i am so in love with it now.

Surprisingly, I looked back to all the pictures dressing up I took for this week  ; i found that 3 out of 7 days I was wearing floral prints. Sometimes, you might think that theses prints would make you look older than your actual age. Nevertheless, dressing up a little mature once in while would never harm. You are just presenting yourself in another way.























Blazer with purple floral prints.
A simple white singlet in it,match with a 3/4 black tight pants.
Twitter gold chain necklace to pin on my name tag.






















I don't know everyone or just me, I feel warmer if I wear darker color on a sunny day. So, that day I decided to pull off a soothing light yellow top goes with a brownish floral print long dress to work. I got compliment from the teachers that I look sweet with light yellow top. :)













































Floral jumpsuit which only cost rm20. It doesn't look like the exact color I saw online but it turned out good on me. So, i didn't complain for refund. Not to be so expose, i match it with a small green outer and also a funky necklace to go for class.


Is not the dress you wear which represent you, you are the one represent what you are wearing.

Have a great sunday ! :)

8 comments:

  1. your floral jumpsuit is nice~ do you mind to tell me which online shop selling this???

    YingYing
    http://iamheretosayaloha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always been a sucker for floral prints, can never have enough of them! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Floral printed outfit is kinda cute. :)

    _________________________
    www.rungitom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going to invest some floral prints very soon! :D

    Hello Sherry! First time here ^.^ hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love floral prints, even at my age. Hahaha! RM20?? U're kidding, right? Great buy!

    ReplyDelete