Sunday, December 9, 2012

BAZAAR IN HERE!

Dear lovely blogders,

Yours truly is back to home sweet home. Done with the course . Exam was easy, i think i can score. woots! Suppose to have a good sleep once I got home. Unfortunately, my room is in a total mess condition. It is like a store room . My bed is covered with all my lovely clothes and bags which I couldn't even squeeze myself in for a space. That's why I am here to sell off some of my clothes at low price just to clear off a little. Selling 2 in one , price included postage. Can buy separately, whatssap me at 016 2027421 for enquire. Price can be nego as well.

Set A  : RM 58 ( 2 pieces included postage )




Princess layered dress
Best fit : XS /S




Lovey flower lacey dress
Best fit : XS / S

Set B :RM 50 ( 2 pieces included postage )




































Leopard print dress
Free size




































Big hug square
Free size


Set C : RM 50 ( 2 pieces included postage )




































Red riding hood (dress/ top)
Free Size




































Orange & Blue ( dress / top )
free size


Set D : RM 45




































Abstract lady portrait ( dress)
Free size




































Abstract lines top
best fit : S/M

Set E : RM48  ( 2 pieces included postage )



































Bumble bee top ( brand : P & Co)
Best fit : S




































Colorful polka dots
best fit : S /M



Price can be nego. 
Can buy separately.
Whatssap or sms me at 016 2027421 .

No comments:

Post a Comment