Wednesday, August 21, 2013

ONLINE BLOGSHOP

Sometimes, what you see is not what you get. This issue is quite disappointing me. What i mean here is , I don't mind paying slightly higher price, as long as the quality is guarantee.If you know the quality of your product is not that good , set at a reasonable price, at least customer won't feel being cheated after receiving such a contrast from what that view in your page.


Today, i was happy and disappointed at the same time. Happy due to all the parcel came in at once. Disappointed was that I paid rm70 plus for a top and I expect it to be good quality or at least acceptable. When i unpacked the parcel, i got shocked . The quality is like worth rm25 top , my mum even say it looks like street sales clothes.


























This is the actual picture it shows on the page. I pay rm80 included postage as i see the quality of the cloth quite good in the picture.



























This is what i received. Meh... It looks so different from the above picture. I feel like I am being cheated. Not to mention which blogshop.I will be more careful next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment