Friday, October 25, 2013

HENNESSY ARTISTRY 2013

I have been stop going party for quite some time already. Missing those party life especially HA so much. This time I am fortunate enough to get invites from Manoah to attend the nation’s most anticipated super-clubbing event Hennessy Artistry 2013.The event is gonna take place at the Malaysia International Exhibition and Convention Centre (MIECC) in Mines Resort City on next Saturday, 2nd November 2013 at 7pm.

 
























It would be a perfect time for me to release my stress just right after completed the entire 10 moths of working.Besides that, it has been a while i have catch up with my dear blogger mates. I bet I am gonna be seeing many familiar faces on that day.


Line up for Hennessy every year were amazingly arranged. I guess this year would be more surprise up there for us to await.The stage at this year’s H-Artistry finale will be taken over by British song bird and vocal powerhouse Neon Hitch, famous for her Billboard chart topper “Love U Betta”, and her collaboration with Gym Class Heroes on “A** Back Home”; Korea’s rising star NS Yoon-G, who has performed with the likes of Jay Park; progressive house guru Dmitry KO, famous for his collaboration with Starkillers on “Odessa”; world-renowned trance hard-hitter Jochen Miller, who was featured in Armin’s “State of Trance” mix album; our very own electro and techno DJ heroes Lapsap.


 







       









    







Neon Hitch





  • You can  earn points using  MY Hennessy Mobile App to get ready for the H-Artistry experience!
  •  Purchase one Hennessy V.S.O.P 70cl for 2 exclusive invites or
  •  2 Hennessy V.S.O.P 70cl for 5 exclusive invites!
Log on Hannessy Facebook Page for further information .

I shall go for party dress shopping this weekend. A very good excuse to buy new one. I just cant  wait to see you guys there ! Remember to say hi to me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment