Saturday, November 9, 2013

HA PARTY

Last Saturday, I attended Hennessy Artistry at MIECC with Serene. I was all excited cause it has been half a year I have not attend any parties. Work life makes me stay away from night activities. I feel myself getting older. Supposed to go shopping to get myself a suitable dress. However, i decided dig out all my N years back party dresses. Then only i realized quite a lot of it I couldn't fit in anymore. In the end, I still pick the khaki one that I think I always look good in it. Aisheh!



























Applied make up in different method. I like the overall turned up, especially the purple lips. :)



























With the VIP invitation, we are reserved to Zone O which was nearer to the stage view. Awesome!



























Photobooth to prove that we were there for this happening event!




















The pretty Jessy Long asked if I still could recognize her. Of course I do!





















With Yuki whom look gorgeous in red. I was a bit tipsy when I talked to her. I remembered I told her that " I am hungry!". LOL





















Girls generation. woots!




















Isaac was one of the photographer that night.



















Some of the familiar faces.


I went back early that night. Nevertheless, I was happy to catch up with the bloggers friends. Hope to have more free time to join them for other events soon!

1 comment: